Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sandbox 4



"But in Spring semester of 1964, I was like most nineteen year olds-looking at the world through a narrow prism, while around me the world flamed."

I really enjoyed going through my peer's posts and seeing all the different pictures. The digital collection available on the library's page is interesting to go through. I chose this particular picture because it kind of shows that times do not actually change all the much. Students from decades before I was even born are spending their time doing the same things I did.


Citations:
Busby, Mark. Cedar Crossing. Fort Worth: Texas Christian UP, 2013. Print. 47.

"Western Week - Dance2." University Photograph Collection,  James G. Gee Library Special Collections, Texas A&M University-Commerce. 1956. [Fair Use]

No comments:

Post a Comment